Thursday, December 31, 2009

Manny

Willow has made a new friend, and if she plays her cards right she just may land herself the role of girlfriend! His name is Manny, and at 9 years old he's much wiser and calmer than Willow.
She loves it when he comes over with his mom (my friend Janie) and she can't seem to tone down her excitement! In fact I can't even get a picture of them together because Willow moves so fast he's often scared into hiding from her! It's super cute when he's relaxed because his tongue just hangs out the side of his mouth, just like the first Chihuahua I ever met (RIP Emma Walker, I loved you so!)
Hopefully as the relationship progresses I'll get a picture of them together, it's so precious because she's twice his size! Isn't he so cute???

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'll take two tacos, a mexican pizza, and a medium Pepsi. Thanks, Manny! (You're so cute!!) Karo

Sarah said...

This makes my heart smile!! Another chihuahua with a funny tongue, how hilarious! Oh, and I miss Emma too!