Monday, December 7, 2009

I'm a creepy neighbor...

Tonight as I came home from a Christmas gift exchange I noticed my neighbor (who already has an obnoxious amount of Christmas lights) had added a few more lights to his roof in an odd shape. I sat in the cul-de-sac staring, trying to figure out what sort of shape he had made with the lights...but couldn't figure it out! I immediately thought of asking my fellow bloggers for input and offering some sort of brownie points to the first person to decipher his rooftop code. So I grabbed my camera, rolled down the window and clicked a picture, but just as I put the camera down I noticed the guy who lives in the house came outside, started at me a second, then pulled the plug on his lights.

AWKWARD!

I guess I just lost all sense of self awareness for a second and didn't stop to think that it might be creepy of me to take a picture of my neigbhor's house...and now I just feel wierd. I still gotta know, what's on this guy's roof???

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Probably supposed to look like snow. Mom

Lindsay said...

I thought snow at first but it also might be a big bow. Like his house is a present or something.

I love how you can see him walking out of the house!

The Rowe Crew said...

this is HILAROUS!!! i totally laughed out loud ;0. yep, there he is, coming out the door. ha!

my opinion...it's SUPPOSED to look like something, but i think he might need a do-over ;)

Diana said...

We vote that its a landing pad for Santa's sleigh!