Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cutest Shower Ever!

I was supposed to attend a wedding shower for one of my friends/co-workers on Friday night, but with the snow and ice it was postponed until Sunday evening. I was excited to celebrate with Ginger as she & Lance near their big day, and my friends Stacey and Leigh Ann threw an amazing shower! Everything was personalized, thoughtful & perfectly cute! I enjoyed looking at all the cute decor, and regret my poor job of documenting with my camera.

We played a game I'd never heard of before, so I was really surprised to end up taking the prize! Each guest was given a paper plate & pen. Plates were to be placed on top of your head and without removing that plate, you were asked to draw a picture of what you thought the bride would look like on her wedding day. Much harder than you'd think, so I was very surprised when Ginger picked my drawing as her favorite! I was sweetly rewarded with a Starbucks gift card, thanks so much girls!!

A friend had made Ginger this book of 100 Wishes, with 100 decorated pages of cardstock where friends and family could write little love messages to Ginger and Lance as they start their marriage. Very cute gift idea!

Below is the majority of our Child Life department, we have so much fun & I'm excited to have lots of activities planned with them this week! More pictures of these smiles are on the way!
Happy Wedding Shower Ginger, I can't wait to celebrate the big day with you! Your friendship is such a blessing to me, and I'm so happy to see the plans God has for you & Lance!

1 comment:

The Rowe Crew said...

very cute!! glad you won too...we should play some version of that at christmas for sure!