Sunday, December 20, 2009

I have a secret Santa...

I'm being incredibly spoiled by a certain sneaky Santa! It began last Sunday, December 13. I was home doing dishes when the doorbell rang, and by the time I dried my hands and got to the door I found nothing but a pan of brownies on the porch with "Merry Christmas Sarah" written on top.
I smiled, looked around to find I was alone, assumed it was a neighbor dropping off the tasty treat and took the pan inside for safe keeping. Those brownies were delish and definitely disappeared faster than is healthy.
Two days later on Tuesday I came home to TWO large Bath & Body Works glass candle pots with a note that read "Merry Christmas Sarah, sorry we missed you yesterday" I was really excited to have found more gifts on the porch, and began to wonder who dropped the gifts off, and wondered how long this might go on. Since this began on the 13th, I've received gifts for each day, and I'm thinking someone is treating me to 12 Days of Christmas! I have felt abundantly blessed this year, and these gifts each day have all been the icing on the cake! I can't wait to find out who is treating me to all these surprises so I can give them major thanks!
Here are snaps of the sweet and thoughtful gifts I've been enjoying...they obviously know me well, each day it something I LOVE! I somehow deleted the picture I took of our Day 1 gift but the rest of the days have been as follows:

December 13 - Chocolate chip brownies with caramel drizzled on top!

December 15 -
Two Bath & Body Works candles! Cinnamon Stick & Vanilla Shortbread-They smell amazing!

December 16 -Woof chewy stocking for Willow!

December 17 - Ooh La La Choco Choco cupcake!

December 19 - Fudge Hot Chocolate mix with super cute mugs!

December 20 - Twilight action figures and collectable tin with journals!
I'll keep you posted if more things appear, and if you're the one playing Santa I hope you know how much joy this has brought me! Merry Christmas!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so did you get something today?