Saturday, December 12, 2009

Work Party

This week I've been able to spend a lot of time with my Child Life co-workers! Sunday we attended Ginger's wedding shower, Monday night a few of us had dinner at Buca di Beppo for a Secret Santa gift exchange, Thursday we had our monthly staff meeting, and tonight was our department Christmas party!
My boss hosted our annual Child Life Christmas party at his home and we had a great time hanging out away from the hospital! These girls all work at a different hospital than I do, so I don't get to see them as often as they see each other and I always enjoy being with them!
We do an ornament exchange each year, nasty Christmas style with ornament stealing and all! I took a cute ornament I found at Target and spruced up a little cardboard gift box to bring it in.

Since my Christmas tree decor is color coordinated red/silver/white I was hoping someone would bring an ornament I'd be able to snag that would fit my theme. This year I was not disappointed! Ginger brought this super cute red/white/black zebra ball that I stole and have now proudly hung on my tree! Turned out that Ginger had her eye on my ornament so by the time all was said and done we'd taken each other's ornaments home! We had fun eating, chatting and passing around our manager's newborn baby boy. I have great co-workers and couldn't do my job without having them for support. They're all great at what they do, and look how cute they are too! Must be a Child Life requirement :)

No comments: