Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Fun with wrapping!

This may not be all that exciting to my readers, but I had lots of fun this year wrapping the gifts I bought for friends and family. I tried out some new looks with tulle, organza & ribbon, then made all my own name cards using cardstock and colored ZIG pens. The best part is that I only spent $10 on all the supplies! I had wrapping paper left over from last year and only bought one new roll of black and white velvet patterened paper from Target. Pretty cute if I do say so myself!




For my niece who is learning to read I made tags that I thought she could read. Each tag had an initial for the person that would receive that specific gift, so for example shown above it read "E is for Emmy". Below I decided to use part of my cousin's gift as a part of the bow! She wanted this giraffe webkin and I knew her face would light up when she saw it sitting on top!

1 comment:

"L" said...

The picture of Willow behind the presents is so cute!