Friday, November 13, 2009

TGIF

So I can't believe I've managed to post 13 days in a row now...I'm guessing by the lack of comments that you're all left speechless and dumbfounded that I've managed to continue on with the 30 day Blog Challenge. HINT HINT...I like comments.

Today is a slow day at work, in fact it's about day 5 of a string of slow days...which is super uncharacteristic for my job this time of year. Healthcare tends to be crazier in the fall/winter months due to flu season, so I'm pretty confused as to why it's been slow here lately. I better not continue on talking about this or lighting will strike and the ER will be FILLED with kids. If you walk through our ER on a day like this, and you DARE say the 5 letter word that starts with 'Q' describing the lack of noise you're guaranteed to get dirty looks from just about every person who works in the ER. There seems to be some kind of curse when that word gets spoken...

Anyway, this weekend is looking promising. My new couch is being delivered tomorrow, YAY! I'm going to a co-worker's baby shower Saturday night, have the usual church shenanigans on Sunday, and since I work next Saturday that means I'll have this coming Monday off!

Perhaps the most exciting news of today has been the discovery that Rachel Ashwell has re-opened 2 Shabby Chic Couture stores! She had declared bankruptcy and closed all of her stores last spring, but I guess things are looking up and I'm so happy she's back! Unfortunately the stores are located in NY and CA, so if I'm wanting to visit I'll have to plan a trip to NY, which I'm totally OK with! I love her shabby chic style and the things she creates are just so girly and pretty! My bedroom is sort of shabby chic inspired and these pictures show exactly what draws me to the style, pretty, comfort, and clean!

Her blog is linked on mine if you'd like to check out the new things she's adding, hip hip hooray for the return of Shabby Chic!!!

No comments: