Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dinner with Karo

I'm behind a couple of days, but you know me...I'll just cheat the system and get my 30 posts in before the end of the month. :)

A couple of nights ago I heard my mom (aka Karo) was going to be home alone for the night since my brother had gone to visit a friend and my dad had gone to the lake for a few days. When she offered to make dinner I gladly accepted her invite for a mom & daughter night! Willow got to play with her bestie Manna, we ate tasty food, made cookies for dessert, and then watch the Project Runway Finale. It was 'great fun' as she'd say! I even got to take home leftovers for lunch the next day! Thanks for the meal mom! Here's a picture and recap of mom's tasty dinner creation!
Chicken & Rosemary Butter Sauce
Zucchini Matchsticks
Fruited Rice Salad
& Cookies!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed every minute of it. Let's do it again sometime. Love you, Mom