Thursday, November 19, 2009

Angel Eyes

I'm starting to appreciate the documentation I've been doing with my blog. I felt like reflecting on the past year, so this afternoon I have been reading blog posts from this time last year and even two years ago...so much has changed! In reading my blog posts from last year, I came across this picture of Willow, looking...well...nasty!

I had forgotten that a few months after I got Willow she began to suffer from tear duct infections, resulting in nasty eye drainage that stained her poor white face! Last year after asking my vet for a cure, we decided I'd try giving Willow a product called Angel Eyes. The product claimed to stop eye stains in under 6 weeks and I only had to sprinkle this beef flavored powder on her food each day...simple enough right? Luckily Willow loves the taste, and I love the results!


If you've got a dog that suffers from eye stains I highly suggest Angel Eyes! I researched the ingredients, and found nothing crazy, and my vet agreed it would be a healthy option. I got it from a local pet boutique, but I know they sell it online as well. I know it's a little pricy, but I think the pictures speak for themselves in proving it's worth the cost!

No comments: