Monday, November 9, 2009

Table Top!



This post is quite a bit delayed, but lucky for me I've got 30 days of posting to get through so it works out well that I haven't covered it yet!
A few weeks ago the Women's Ministry at church put on the annual Tabletop Banquet. Each ABF (Sunday School) gets together and comes up with a theme for their table and then gets to decorate on the night of the dinner! My new friends Lisa and Tracey took on our table this year and did a gorgeous Simply Sophisticated theme. It was fun to have dinner together and to be served by the men of the church, dressed in formal attire, bowtie required! After dinner we headed into the worship center to hear from a speaker and have some worship time. It was really fun and I'm looking forward to next year's Table Top! Here are a few pictures of our table. Great job Lisa & Tracey, thanks for putting in such hard work!

This next one was my second favorite, what would table top at a Baptist church have been without a Baylor table? Sic 'em!

No comments: