Sunday, November 15, 2009

TEAM EDWARD!

So for the last few months I've chosen to roll my eyes and yawn when those around me obsess over the Twilight saga. A story about a girl falling in love with a vampire?? Please, move on!
However last night while at a friend's house for movie/game night we decided to play the Twilight version of Scene It. I immediately made it known that this game play couldn't possibly be fair considering I barely knew the names of the main characters in the stories. After considering this my kind friends agreed to put the movie on, and well....the rest is history.

I'm officially now a little bit obsessed with this movie saga, and although my roommate constantly tells me the books are way better I'm not sure I'm ready to commit that much time to this story. Thursday night a few of us are headed to the theatre for the midnight showing of the second movie in the series, New Moon. I can't wait! I think the werewolves sound pretty cool, but I have to say...for now I'm totally on TEAM EDWARD! I mean come on, have you seen the guy, and heard him sing? Sign me up! More to come on Friday...

1 comment:

jennifer's junipers said...

YESSSSS. Hopefully you will actually read the book.