Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Years!

This year New Years was really exciting for me, it was the first chance I had to meet my nephew Lincoln Scott! Of course that meant some playtime with his big sisters, and lots of fun sibling time with their parents! Here's a recap!
Video games with Uncle Brad, and lots of cuddle time with Karo!
I soaked up the time I got with Lincoln, that boy is one good cuddler!
After Em opened her gift from me (a princess tea set with dress up clothes) we had to have a tea party to try it out!
Emmy & Hayden got special handmade quilts from Karo, here's Emmy's quilt.

She's SO excited!!!

Uncle Brad & the girls had fun at Chick-fil-A's playland, look at those smiles!

I'm not sure any of us made it til midnight after such a long day of presents and fun, but we managed to do some sparklers before bedtime. I shamelessly stole these pictures from my sister in law's blog, thanks Jess!




Happy 2011! May God's love be evident in your life all year long!

No comments: