Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lighting McQueen Lunch

For Christmas my roommate gave me a really cute cookbook that has recipes based on Disney characters. The recipes are easy, and designed to get kids involved in the kitchen, so of course I had to try it out when 2 of my nieces were here for New Years!
Since Emmy loves Cars we decided on Lightning McQueen turkey wraps. I got the ingredients and my mom, sister in law, Emmy, Hayden & Lincoln came over for lunch!


The girls enjoyed playing chef and since they were SO good I let them watch Cars while we ate! It was so cute when I told Hayden that I had the movie because she was quiet with a very thoughtful look on her face, and after a few seconds she asked...'do you have a couch?' Luckily I did, that girl needed a comfy place to watch her flick!
After the movie they played a quick concert on my piano, Emmy played hymns and Hayden played Happy Birthday to herself!

I hope next time they're in town we can have a full on girls night at my house, sleeping bags, popcorn and all!!

No comments: