Sunday, January 23, 2011

Lucky Willow!


I know I love my dog an amount that some may call crazy...but let me just show you a little bit of proof that I'm not the only one crazy about this mutt! Over New Years my nieces were wacky for Willow! If they weren't petting her, they were reading to her, or watching movies with her. Emmy even helped me clean her ear one day when we noticed she was fighting a little infection off. I think they might need a little dog of their own...you decide!
Em helping inspect her ear, and both girls offering plenty of belly rubs...
melts. my. heart!
HK reading puppy stories to the puppy
Watching Toy Story 3 with Willow
Sweet kisses on Willow's head...just don't tell her daddy, he'd be way grossed out!
Oh, and I'm pretty sure the feeling is mutual because this pup was one big mope after her friends went back to Dallas!

1 comment:

The Rowe Crew said...

Um...I HEART this post!!! You got so many great pics and I love getting to "spy" on y'all when I'm not around. Seriously...they love Willow. We play "Willow" everyday and she is ALWAYS invited to our tea parties ;).