Sunday, January 23, 2011

Christmas Decorating!

For the past two years I've participated in a blog world Christmas Open House of sorts, but I never got around to posting these during the season! So come on in and take a trip back to December 2010! I've tried to only take pictures of things that were new/different than last year, hope you enjoy!

One fun thing about a new roommate was all her cute Christmas decorations! Lisa had her own tree, which was the perfect size for the front window, and she had a great wreath for our front door!

Wicker reindeer from PB in the entry, and some new vase fillers and sparkly candles make for a simple display on the buffet.
The picture below does this piece NO justice, but this was my big goal/vision for the arch last year after I saw a similar idea in a PB store. I cut branches from the woods near my parent's house and spray painted most of them white, then used twin to hang the oversized ornaments from them. Like I said, much better effect in person but you get the gist.
This cute poinsettia pillow had jingle bells in the middle of the flower!



Thanks for stopping by, hope you enjoyed my little tour!

No comments: