Friday, December 31, 2010

Thanksgiving 2010

Thanksgiving 2010 was a weekend to be remembered! I got to spend the weekend at my parents house, sleep in my old bed, cook tasty food, chat with my sister in law, pet a yellow lab, ride my bike, sleep, rub sister in law's pregnant belly, watch National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, hang out with 2 of my 3 brothers, eat yummy food, ride in the golf cart, learn about the art of meat smoking, visit a meat market, put up a Christmas tree, hold a squirrle and play with my niece! It was glorious! Here are some photos:
Golf cart rides for the G Rowe family
Naps for Uncle Brad, Willow & Ava Claire

A trip to the meat market so Greg could pick out fancy meats for his new BBQ pit & smoker. Ava loved looking at all the different meats!


The feast... Plus a little sister time!


Karo and Ava read magazines, did some online shopping, etc etc.

Dad & I put out the log reindeer while Greg and Brad cooked meat and corn on the smoker!


Brothers cookin' meat...manly man stuff!
Me & Brad with the chickens pre-smoker. They were cuddly birds!
Greg & me, and Laura & me. Plenty of family time this Thanksgiving!
Meeting Sammy the squirrel! She's Uncle Mark's pet, and Ava LOVED this little critter!

It wasn't a traditional Rowe Thanksgiving, but I loved stepping outside of our traditions and trying new things! As long as we're together we have a great time!

No comments: