Thursday, December 30, 2010

Tacky Sweater Christmas

Our singles ministry had a tacky sweater Christmas party this year! I had always wanted to do one of these, and had dreams of finding a perfectly tacky sweater at a thrift store. Turns out these things are hot items, there wasn't a single sweater to be found!
So, as a last minute effort I borrowed some Christmas garb from my mom, although I wish I had taken the creativity route like my roommate. Jennifer made a sweatshirt two hours before
the party and it turned out awesome!!
Lisa wore another sweater from my mom's closet, one I remember well from childhood holidays! We even borrowed some of her festive socks to complete the look!


Above is our small group, below are the roommates. Love these girls!

Merry Tacky Christmas!

No comments: