Monday, November 8, 2010

Monday....

UGH! Today has been one rough Monday! I started my morning by dropping off my car to get it checked out since my Engine Light has been on the past 2 weeks...I should know by now that the engine light is no light matter! 8 hours and $627 later I picked Blaze up and drove home...feeling totally beaten down! I had plans to do so many other things with $627 dollars this month, but God is good and He always provides! I'm grateful to have a running car, and very thankful that I have a good mechanic who I know didn't charge me an extra $100 just because Christmas is coming up and his kid wants a shiny new toy. So, on that note I have to plug the awesome place that helped me out today with the repair!
Katy Auto Care is located on the south side of the I-10 feeder between Mason & Grand Parkway. The owner of the shop is a member of my church, and truly runs his business with Godly integrity! He was honest, quick & even gave me a free car wash when they were finished fixing my car! Secretly one of my favorite parts about his shop is that he brings his dogs to work! Bear, a 10 year old yellow Lab & Bama a 3 year old Chesapeake Bay Retriever are the shop's mascots and will greet you at the door! Well, they'll at least be right inside the door sleeping on the floor! I think they're smart to have pet therapy in a place that can be so stressful! Anyway I took a little picture of Bear & Bama as I petted them this morning....I know, creepy!!!!!! I just love dogs!

You might remember these dogs from my VBS post this past summer, they were too cute in their cowdog skits during worship rally!

Thanks again Katy Auto Care for taking such good care of me, if you live in the area I definitely recommend these folks!

No comments: