Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Emmy & Hayden's Birthdays!


All 3 of my nieces celebrated their birthdays in the last month, and a few weeks ago I was lucky to get to head north to spend a pre-birthday weekend with Emmy & Hayden! Emmy turned 4 and Hayden turned 2, and those girls are just too cute! I got Hayden a few really cute Eric Carle books, and Emmy her very own Caboodle with chapstick (or as she called it, lipstick!) and nail polish packed inside!
They had a great time playing with their gifts and I had a great time celebrating with them! Look at those sweet sisters! We both agreed this picture above of Em putting 'lipstick' on HK will be perfect wedding slideshow material someday!

Yes, I know the flower in my hair is extremely large, but these girls usually rock some huge bows so I figure that if there's ever a time to wear this cream flower, it would be with Em & HK!

Stay tuned for another post about these girls next week, I'll get to see all 3 nieces this weekend! Lucky me!

No comments: