Wednesday, September 22, 2010

#1 Mom

You can call me biased, but I have the best mom in the world!
After pulling my back out of line Saturday I've been in some serious pain for the past few days. Yesterday morning I called her at 7:30 in the morning when I literally couldn't get out of bed, and asked if she could come by and feed Willow before she went to work. Not only did she come over and feed my dog, she called her job and said she wasn't coming in, then ended up taking care of me all day!
She helped me out of bed, took me to the doctor, then to the hospital for x-rays, filled my car with gas, got me lunch and my prescriptions and THEN cleaned my house! Did I mention she brought me homemade cookies? Today she showed up again with a tasty lunch from Potbelly, and I just can't help but tell you all how wonderful she is! Thanks Mom, I wuv ewe!

No comments: