Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Buried Treasure!


Thanks to the genius idea of a little bro, I decided to bury a treasure in the ground underneath my house. I went before they laid the foundation and buried a special item so that a part of the first owner will stay there as long as the house does. If you want to know what I buried you'll have to come visit and I'll show you where I buried it, and if you're lucky show you what it was! Secret killing you yet?

The good news is that today the foundation was poured, so it's one step closer to home!! Here's how it looks tonight:
Above: front view, including garage. Below: View from back of home, with patio.
Photography by Karo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Please tell me it was something cool like a time capsule with CDs and a magazine, and not a bag of hair or dog poop.