Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Waste of Time

A Survey of Fours

I saw this on someone else's blog and figured it's been too long since I've wasted time filling out a questionairre. So here goes!

Four Places I Go All the Time:
1. Work
2. Target
3. My house being built
4. Starbucks

Four People Who Email Me Regularly: I'm changing this to who texts me regularly...email is too hard
1. Jenni
2. Rachel
3. Brad
4. Steven

Four of My Favorite Places to Eat:
1. Chocolate Bar
2. Chilis
3. Chick-fil-A
4. Cheesecake Factory
Apparently it must start with Ch and serve either chicken or chocolate for me to eat there.

Four Places I Would Rather Be Right Now:
1. At home playing with Willow!
2. Chicago
3. New York
4. With Rachel

Four TV Shows I Watch Over and Over:
1. Friends
2. E! News
3. Chelsea Lately
4. House Hunters

I'm skipping the four people i think will respond part....noone ever does!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I do, even though I wasn't included in any of your favorites. Karo