Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Work Project Complete!

My design fun has carried over to work! I've been working on this specific project for 6 months and it was finally completed this past week! I was asked to create a kid friendly space in our ER waiting area that would help welcome the 800+ kids that come into our facility each month. After some sweat and (almost) tears I think I did alright, finding products that are bright, inviting, and able to withstand the traffic of the waiting area. So, drumroll please.....

We have:
Garden wall art/fixtures with movable beads/mazes
Buddy & Bonita characters with heat sensitive bodies- when a child touches their body the panel changes colors to reveal the body part being touched. Pretty fun!
I'm so glad it's done, and have been pleased to see kids playing with the wall each time I go through the ER! Success!

1 comment:

elyse said...

looks great! However I hope I never have to see it... Unless I come to visit you for non work related reasons.