Thursday, May 27, 2010

Latest addition...


Finally, the front room of my house has seating!!! This week while helping Brad shop for a coffee table I spied the most perfect couch, exactly like one I had been drooling over at Pottery Barn! Luckily this couch was in the clearance center, and was WAY less than the PB version, and just as comfy!!! The saleslady really made my day when she said I could have the ONE couch left in the warehouse that was new, rather than the floor model I originally saw in the clearance center!! New couch on clearance price??? YES PLEASE!! Now I have a place to sit and read while I enjoy my fancy chandelier, or a place for guests to sit and enjoy my piano playing!!

4 comments:

Karo said...

It really is beautiful. Even prettier in person. You are truly a Martha Stewart in the making. Just wish I had some of your talent. So happy for you!

the G Rowes said...

LOVE your decorating!! That looks like such a peaceful room, I was to go relax in it! Love the colors :-)!

Lindsay said...

Looks so good!!!

elyse said...

Oh I cant wait 1, to see it and 2, for you to help with our house!