Friday, April 16, 2010

Weekend with Ava Claire!


One of my favorite little girls was in town a few weeks ago and I got to steal some time with her while her momma went to Ohio and her daddy played golf and went to the Baylor Final 4 game. Karo & KBob were helping take care of her since I had to work, but I got to meet Ava Claire for lunch with Karo one day, and we had fun putting her hair in 'pibbies' and playing together in the play center. !

I had so much fun with this baby girl, and by the end of the weekend I think I had worn the her out! She loves her Ra-ra and I sure love her!!! Hope to see you soon Ava Claire!!


1 comment:

the G Rowes said...

LOVE this post (of course y'all are two of my favorite people.. my BG and my baby girl!) THANKS for all the love you give Ava! She has been asking about you. She'll say Rah-Rah GO??? I love the last picture, she had too much fun, love it!