Friday, February 13, 2009

Online cures for boredom...

Lately I've been finding myself on Facebook more often, and have been doing lame things like the activity listed below:

Google: "(your name) needs" and copy the first ten results that come up. Considering how common a name Sarah is, it's interesting how many of these top 10 needs are also needs of mine...

1. Sarah needs a cold shower
2. Sarah needs to get her life back and establish herself as the person in charge
3. Sarah needs a date
4. Sarah needs your manly vote
5. Sarah needs more love
6. Sarah needs a new handle on life
7. Sarah needs a miracle
8. Sarah needs a professional profile
9. Sarah needs batteries
10. Sarah needs a band

Now that I've completed this post I'm already realizing this was lame....guess I'm that bored...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mine all come up with Mary Kay cosmetics, so you've got lots more interesting options. Ha!