Thursday, February 26, 2009

Flowers, Hammocks and Desks, Oh My!!!

So lately I've been enjoying sprucing things up around the house. I have had several projects I've wanted to do and have been able to find some good deals lately to make a few of those house 'goals' complete!
First off was a project in the front yard. I had bought a few begonia's to replace some of the dying green cheapies that the landscapers put in last fall, and I loved how they added color to the flower bed! I also got a pretty pink hanging basket with Petunias for the backyard. My parents were kind to buy me flowerbed flowers for valentines day, and so I picked a few more Petunia's in bright colors, and got an Azalea bush which has bright pink blooms! So far so good, things are blooming and I'm learning to take care of flowers!

Oh and we got some small sweet smelling purple and white flowers to surround my big tree! When I was planting these I noticed TINY baby bumble bees swarming around them, it was so cute!


Target recently put out their summer/outdoor stuff and while I already have backyard patio furniture I absolutely swooned over the hammocks they had! I brought one home this weekend and think it's safe to say that I've been in that thing EVERY day since! Willow apparently HAD to be in the picture...

Also at Target....(yes I know and admit my addiction) I found a desk and bedside table perfect for my craft/guest room! It's so nice to have a place to keep my computer, bills, craft supplies etc! Some 4 hours later I had assembled both pieces and LOVE how they look! I love when things feel more organized...

3 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

Everything looks SOOO good!!! Can't wait to see it in person :o)

Elyse said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elyse said...

Oh so I messed up on the last post. We'll try this again. I love the colors in your room. That blue is so bright with the black and white! Like I had said your so creative!