Monday, December 8, 2008

Chug a chug a choo choooooo!!!


Today at work we were the blessed recipients of a Thomas the Train layout table! Over the past few weeks I've been working with a couple from the Katy area who contacted me with the idea of building and DONATING a layout for our playroom! They definately outdid themselves with a $3,000 layout, including lots of extra cars, engines and a miniature train seat that has storage space inside! It turned out so cute and I know the couple must have had fun making it! I am especially excited because when we were little Gramma and Grandpa Rowe used to build layouts and gave us one to have at home, so I know how fun it is to have a train layout to play with!
While I'm not sure everyone at work shares in my excitement, I won't let it ruin my fun! All Aboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: