Thursday, December 18, 2008

Casa Abierta

That means Open House for all you who no hablo espanol.
I found out from Kasey that this week there was a national open house going on via blog posts! I wanted to participate, even if I am a few days late! So, here is the showcase of my home decorated at Christmas. Enjoy!
Log reindeer that my dad and I made together! This year we got a little crazy with the antlers, and added tails! I love these little guys! There's also lighted garland around my front door. 
 

Birch tree sleeves are my favorite, and a cute star to hold my keys and mail!


                      Christmas card display, send me a card so I can fill the window!


Someone at work gave me this cute little Christmas tree, which is actually a Live pine tree that I'm going to try and plant in the yard to provide shade!


                                                   My Christmas Tree

                                                     Signature Sarah Wrapping


It just didn't feel right to see my childhood stocking anywhere but at my parent's house, so this year I got a new stocking, and Willow is using Emma's old stocking!


                                                              Coffee table centerpiece


Flocked hydrangeas and red candles, courtesy of the PB card from my siblings!

Red candle row

Jingly Christmas tree on the back door, I hear them ring every time Willow and I go outside! Which is A LOT!

And finally, some Bedside Bling because apparently I think that Sparkly equals Christmas...


2 comments:

Kasey Joy said...

#1 - I'm so glad you participated in this! Fun to see your decorations!

#2 - It should be "red candle ROWE"

#3 - I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Christmas card!

#4 - I miss you! What are you doing after Christmas? I may be around the week of New Year's...

Elyse said...

I put my cards in my blinds too! I was afraid it was too WT but its the only place i can put them. Your Christmas Decorations are so cute!