Friday, October 31, 2008

Just a little post to remember that today is the anniversary of the day I got Emma, 12 years ago at the Denver Dumb Friends League. I didn't blog about her death because I didn't want to seem like Debbie Downer, but I've missed her a heck of a lot since we put her to sleep in August. So, here's to what would have been our 12th anniversary, with a photo montage to show a few memories. I always loved that she had one little crooked tooth in the bottom of her mouth.
I forgot how many spots she had on her back, as she got older we kept her fur short. So pretty!








And of course, one of my favorite things (& Emma's!) at Christmas, finding her under the tree.

4 comments:

Brad said...

muff.......

I though you said that Pooch was in this blog..... lies.

Brad said...

i like the one with muff staring up at you. classic muff.

the G Rowes said...

we love you muff!! you were the sweetest dog ever!!

jennifer's junipers said...

Sarah...I found your blog...you have no idea how long it took me to actually remember the name of your site. Well roomie to be, Let me know how your life is. I love you.