Thursday, November 20, 2008

Terrible Blogger

I've been terrible about updating this month! Here's a short update on life:

Tuesday night Coldplay was in Houston, and I didn't get to go. Tickets were ridiculously expensive, and I was caller #8 when the radio station asked for caller 9 to win FRONT ROW SEATS!! I hated life that day. I'm going to have to settle for watching them perform on the American Music Awards this Sunday night.


I've been annoyed at how quickly Christmas decorations seem to have apppeared this year. I love Christmas, but I think that Thanksgiving always gets jipped because retail companies just want us to begin the shopping frenzy earlier each year. I refuse. Although I did get my first Christmas tree yesterday, it will not be put up until Thanksgiving dinner has been gobbled.
I'm really really excited for Thanksgiving this year because my brothers, sister in laws, and 3 nieces are coming to Houston!! We're also having a sip-n-see for them the day after Thanksgiving and it'll be at my house. Now I just have to get the place clean and teach Willow to keep it that way...

Speaking of Willow, she's been doing some really cute things lately:
-sitting at the door waiting for me when I come home each day, followed by incessant cries of joy! -sitting outside when it's cold and sniffing the wind, while letting her giant ears flap in the wind
-taking naps while laying on her back, legs totally relaxed and in the air
-OBSESSING over her toy squirrel, and the words CAR, HOLLY, & MANNA
-finally laying on her little bed that my dad & I built her, much like myself, she seems to enjoy her own space.
We're bonding. I found out that the shelter I got her from has a part of their website where you can email pictures of you and your pet's success as a new family. I'm sending the picture, but doubt anyone will recognize her, she was a scrappy thing when I got her. She's now plump in preparation for the season.
Work has been good lately, I'm trying to be a more dedicated employee and focus on work related tasks only during my 8 hour day, but apparently I haven't hit 100% on that goal yet since I'm blogging from work as we speak...

I've been obsessed with Jon and Kate +8 lately. Did anyone else see the wedding special?? So CUTE! I recently bought their book and have been reading it every chance I get...which is proof that it's a good book because I hate reading! I've decided I want to have multiples someday, and have a minimum of 4 kids...I'm just missing one part of the equation that would make that happen...
I've also recently become addicted to iBowl. Yes, that's right, I can bowl from the comforts of....well, anywhere! There's an iPhone application that lets you bowl, and I'm getting pretty good. If you've got it too, challenge me to a frame when we get together...I'll squash you.
That does it for now, better get back to work...
Happy Thanksgiving week!

1 comment:

jennifer's junipers said...

Sarah,
So get this. Instead of working on the 7th floor 11p-7a, I'm working on Post Pardom... I have nothing to do. Welp Anyhoo, I spent most of the night reading ALL of your blogs.
lovies
Jen