Sunday, March 30, 2008

Ba-beeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Flash back to a few posts ago and you'll notice how much I LOVE being an aunt.
I am very proud and excited to announce I am now an aunt to two beautiful babies!! One is just not here yet. Gina has a baby growing and she's due around the beginning of October. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
So, here's the cute story about how they told me that she's pregnant.
It was a normal weekend and I went to the houseboat in Austin for some good old R&R, and to hang out with Greg and Gina...one of my favorite weekend activities. It was late when I got there, but when I arrived Gina told me that they had gotten me a present. I was totally excited, but confused because it's not my birthday or any other special day....but when someone gives you a present I say you always take it!
So I opened the box and it was this!

A cute little baby bathing suit!! It took me a few minutes to figure it out, because these are so NOT my size, but then I caught on! I was soo excited!!!!!!!!!!!! They're not sure if it's a boy or girl yet, but I think Greg picked the shorts out because he's hoping to have a little son to share all his dirt-biking, skiing, wakeboarding, manly hobbies with.
Stay tuned for exciting pregnancy posts....you know Gina is going to be one cute mama!!
Congrats G2!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That post was happy! :-) xoxooxo !

Brad said...

hey, so i am pretty excited about coming home on thursday.

The Rowe Crew said...

Yay for cousins and getting to be an Aunt!!! We can't wait to meet you little ba-beeeeeeeeeeeee!