Sunday, June 5, 2011

Labster

4 months ago (after MUCH begging on my part) my younger brother Brad got a lab puppy! Her name is Labby and I'm in love! Here are a few of my fave photos from her first 4 months!

The last time she and Willow peacefully co-existed, glad I documented it! Now Willow is super growly when Labby gets near her, I think she's just intimidated by Labby's size and energy!


Puppy graduation at Petsmart! She was the best in her class and passed her final with flying colors!


Above celebrating Brad's birthday, and below her favorite way to get a drink!

She may chew on everything, bite all fingers in site, and play a little rough with Willow but I love this girl! I'm so glad Brad got her!

1 comment:

the G Rowes said...

SOO Happy that you posted Labby pics! She is so big now, cute as cute can be! xoxo