Saturday, June 4, 2011

Best reception ever!

OK married friends, don't be offended...
Tonight I attended the most creative and fun wedding reception of my life! My friends Laura and Will got married today at a beautiful church, and then had their reception at the Houston Natural Museum of Science! We had SO much fun checking out the giant dinosaur exhibit, reading about all sorts of ocean wildlife, and my favorite was going into the gem exhibit! I saw some of the most beautiful jewelry you could imagine! Laura and Will had their first dance in the middle of the gem hall and it couldn't have been more beautiful! The food was delicious and we had so much fun exploring the museum while the newlyweds mingled!
I was pretty forgetful as far as photos go during the ceremony and sadly never got a picture with the happy couple either! At least at the end we managed to get a few roommate photos in this great setting!



Oh and here's Jenni and me before we went to the rehearsal dinner Friday night. It was held on Rice University's campus, since that's where Laura & Will met. It was absolutely beautiful as well, and again super yummy food! We used this wedding as an excuse to shop for some new dresses, and loved having a reason to get all dressed up for the weekend! Congratulations Mr. & Mrs. Conrad!

No comments: