Saturday, May 14, 2011

Duvet Shopping


A few weeks ago I was embossing a card for my co-worker and had a little ink accident that stained and ruined my duvet! Guess that's what I get for crafting in bed!
So began the hunt for a replacement. I love the all white bed because it seems to clean and crisp to me, so I was on the hunt for more white. I love the trend of ruffles and ruching that's been in style for the last few seasons so I decided to look at Anthro and PBarn. I settled on this gem from PBarn and absolutely love it! Super cute bow tie details at the bottom, and it's super soft too! Love this purchase! Let's hope I can keep the ink clear of this one!

1 comment:

the G Rowes said...

Love it! You have the best decorating skills, I want to hire you to do my house!! Sad that you ruined your old one but love this one!