Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dear Sally,

thought i'd post a few more pictures to show updates of my decorating hobby in the apt. i'm about to need another tax break check, but i've had fun shopping and finding things i love! it's been a good distraction from the stress going on in my life lately. lots of good things going on, lots of challenging things going on, just having a hard time handling the mix and feeling sane!

-thanks to my eldest brother i'm addicted to brad paisley's song Online....i've been singing it in my head for about 5 days now. thanks scott

-wish i could spend everyday on the lake. to whoever made the comment that only the girls are in my boat pictures...that's what happens when the boys make annoyed faces as i walk around with my camera. however, i do have a fun one with my big bad. enjoy



also, a good one of my dad and emmy driving the boat which i think is precious!

guess i have to include some of the water shots i got of the elder brothers last summer. scott is the clown swatting the water, and greg is the ski pro about to enter the wake.


Back to the girly pictures...
my dresser finally arrived last week so I've got all my furniture! I've also added a few things to the living areas, so there's a couple of those pictures too.


This is the view from the entry into the living room.


talk back soon, i miss you.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great, but to really appreciate your apartment a visit in person is a must. Thanks for having us over. Karo and Pop-O.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that you are putting lots of great pictures on.. I check daily... stalker? yes!! I also liked the comment a few weeks ago :-) hehe
Love you BG !

Anonymous said...

I figured you'd know it me because you are my BG, anoymous and stalker in the same paragraph looked a little scary... so this is GINA ROWE!

The Rowe Crew said...

ooohoh wow!!! It all looks SO great!!! We can't wait to see it in person!