Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My favorite place in Texas

I cannot wait until it's summer!! There's something about a sunny day that makes me want to pack a bathing suit, sunglasses, some grungy clothes and run away to Lake Travis!
See, we grew up going to Gramma Rowe's houseboat as kids, and two years ago mom and dad got a houseboat that's....well.....real nice. On top of that Greg and Gina have a ski boat, which was just upgraded to a sweet wakeboarding boat. I'm super lucky to and get to reap the benefits of their purchase with rides to my favorite part of the lake...Devils Canyon.
I know it's only February, but I feel like I'm already sheding my winter shell and coming back to life with hopes of sunny summer days.
So, hello again world, it's good to be back!
Here are a few of my favorite pictures taken on said lake..


Who's the pansy that has to plug her nose when jumping off the top of the houseboat???? ME!!!!
Little Devils Canyon, AKA my favorite place to swim with Greg, Gina & Boo!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

why only girls ?

The Rowe Crew said...

ahhh. me too - wishing summer was HERE!