Thursday, October 29, 2009

They're Engaged!

Michael Jacob Harper and Rachel Ann Drye are engaged to be married! The best part is that I got to be a little part of their engagement! Michael had been planning the sweetest and most perfect proposal Rachel could have dreamed of, and I was so happy to be able to offer a little help as he planned! I got sneak peeks at ring options, was able to let a few of our friends in on the secret, and got to be there when he proposed to take pictures!

The proposal took place on Baylor campus inside the Armstrong Browning Library. I have to admit with some sadness that I maybe had only visited the library once in my 4 years of living in Waco, so I didn't really remember how beautiful it was. I kind of lost my breath for a minute when I walked into the back room of the library where he had planned to propose, and immediately got to work with the camera to document the surroundings. Here are a few of the shots from the proposal, lunch, and afternoon celebrations of the big day!









I am so so happy for these guys and can't wait to celebrate their marriage at an upcoming wedding! Congrats Michael and Rachel!

1 comment:

"L" said...

So exciting!!!! I'm so happy for her, and what a special BAYLOR proposal! He must be a wonderful guy :)