Tuesday, April 21, 2009

SSSNNNNAAAAAKKKEEE!!!!

This morning my roommate heard something in the back yard and went to the door to see what was going on. When she looked out the window she found a snake, right near the patio, with something in it's mouth!! We went outside to investigate what kind of snake we had on our hands, and found that it was eating a poor innocent frog! I snapped a few pictures and it began slithering away towards the hammock, so I went hunting for a shovel to kill it!



Turns out it was a garden snake, and by the time I got back from getting the neighbor's shovel to kill it, the darn snake had slithered into a hole near my back fence. I was so annoyed, I really wanted to kill it! I have a puppy to protect!!!

I may end up putting some Snake powder down so the rotten rodent moves out, but I have a feeling I may be seeing more of these sneaky slithering scumbags as construction begins behind my house. I guess I should count my blessings, it didn't bite, he ran away from me, and it could have been a lot worse, at least it wasn't an eight legged you know what......ughhhhh!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You mean SPIDER????