Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Rockin Around The Christmas Tree....Guitar Hero Style!

So I've been hearing all the buzz about Guitar Hero and shrugging it off as another addicting video game that people are wasting their lives on and getting nothing productive out of. I still think this is true, but now that I've played I know it's frieking awesome!!!! After having the game at our house for 3 days I'm addicted and have gone to bed at night singing the songs in my head and playing air guitar like a fool! So, if you haven't played yet....get on it asap!
Here's a few of my favorite guitar hero session pics:

Guitar Hero fools!!!


I love Jessica's angst in this one!


Boy Band

2 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

H-I-L-A-R-I-O-U-S!!!

I miss playing with you guys!!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah Rowe! I'm officially one of your blog followers! I can't wait to see pictures of your new apartment!!!xoxoxo Gina