Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Memmy



If you know me, you know I'm crazy about a little girl that was born a little over a year ago, and her name is Emmy; or 'Memmy' as she calls herself. Memmy is my first neice and she came to visit over Christmas so I want to share a few of my favorite shots with her. Unfortunately I got sick with something that was going around at work, then she got it about 2 days later so I spent the rest of the Christmas holiday loving her from afar. Sorry Em! Here are the few shots I did get with her.


Cruising on the Barbie HotWheel that Karo and Papa Rowe got her for Christmas:



Aunt Gina is so cool!!!




This is the look she gave me all week long, I must be funny looking or something!

1 comment:

The Rowe Crew said...

To my Aunt "Ra-Ra",

I love you SO much and I can't wait to get to play with you again soon!!! Mommy thinks I just really like to look at you because I can't figure out how I look just like you :o)

Peace out,
Memmy