Thursday, August 19, 2010

FINALLY!

If you've been to my house you know I've been living next door to a lovely bunch of nothing for the past 2 years. Somehow the developer messed up on measurements and the lot next to me was too small to build any of DR Horton's floorplans...UGH! So, I've lived with weeds, trash, and mounds of dirt for the past two years. Well, this month we had a breakthrough!
Guess they found a floorplan that works, because they started building!!! I always thought my house was in a prime location (cul-de-sac, high off the street, no back neighbors) but now that our street will be finished it's going to be even better! And the new house is spaced pretty far from mine (the other side neighbors aren't so lucky, they'll probably smell each other's dinners cooking!)
Now if only we could get the builders to wait until 7 am to start working, pick up the nails in the street, and perhaps keep their tejano radio station turned down...oh well! At least I don't have to worry about living next to the sandlot anymore!!!

No comments: