Friday, March 20, 2009

Ahhhhhhh.....

FINALLY! It's here!!! Welcome to Spring 2009! Today officially marks the end of winter, and beginning of spring! Although I bought Easter candy weeks ago we'll just glide past that and thank God for Texas wildflowers... the weather to wear bright colored flowy skirts (thanks to Gap.com) as well as feet freeing flip flops!
Now if we could just get rid of all the rain we've been getting in Houston I could enjoy more after work naps in my hammock! I will say the only downside I've been experiencing in the new season is the return of my extreme allergies. I'm starting to think that I've sneezed so many times it's impossible for me to have any brain cells left! For now I'm enjoying the first bluebonnets, extended sunlight, and roll-down-your-windows-while-you-sing-Kelly-Clarkson-at-the-top-of-your-lungs kind of weather! Happy Spring!

No comments: