Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Let the niece welcoming begin!!!

I know I post all the time about how much I LOVE having Emmy around and what a fun job it is to be an aunt! Good thing I enjoy it because this fall I'm getting two more nieces!!! Baby Ava and Emmy's sister are due a month apart, so from now until Thanksgiving we're on baby watch. In a few weeks it may be upgraded to a warning just in case Ava comes early!

This weekend we went to Austin to celebrate with Greg and Gina at the shower their friends threw for them. Cass, aka 'the hostess with the mostest', threw the cutest rubber duckie laua themed party!! It was at a pool which was genius for August because we jumped right in and stayed cool! Gina and I had fun swimming with beach balls, while Greg and the guys enjoyed going down the waterslides...even though they're kind of made for kids. I don't know what I enjoyed more, watching Greg go down, or hearing him go down.

I love this picture, it reminds me of the 2 years we were all at Baylor together, and how we had family dinners every week. Love you guys!!


Monday on our way home we got to go with Gina to see Ava!! She had a 3D/4D ultrasound done and we got to go! It's so cool because instead of just getting black and white pictures, you get a life like face shot, and get to watch her move around video style, so you get to watch her personality. Ava is a sassy girl and made some really cute faces! Here's my favorite:

She's already cooler than us, sporting the Loser 'L' on her forehead!!! Of course Child Life Aunt Sarah was proud of how she keeps her hands up to her face, such a good little self soother!!!

2 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

Oh man, I'm SOOO sad we missed it! And I'm jealous I wasn't at Baylor when you guys were.

the G Rowes said...

She already LOVES her Aunt Sarah!