Thursday, December 6, 2007

The renovations are complete!!!
At least for now...

So the pediatric unit has been through a mini makeover. I would love to have done more, but there always has to be compromise, so what's done is done and it's better than the way it looked before. Too bad I didn't get the real 'before' shots. The shots I posted earlier are mid-project pics and I'm happy to present the final product!

This is the treatment room:


And since I can't do panoramic pictures with my phone, I had to take 3 shots to show you the entire playroom.
Here's the before shot:

The room had lots of bulky furniture that we took out, and we found fun underwater creature decals to create a feaux-mural! I also ordered a mirror and soft play mat so there was an area just for infants to sit and look at their cute selves!!!



2 comments:

The Rowe Crew said...

Oh yay!!!!! It looks SO good! You did a great job!

Anonymous said...

I love the way it turned out! Having seen it from the beginning, I think you've made a complete and exciting transformation. The kids will love it!