Wednesday, November 7, 2007

My 15 Minutes of Fame...


So, a few weeks ago someone from 'corporate' called me and said that the Houston Chronicle was interested in my job and wanted to send a reporter and photographer out to interview me and take some pictures for an article in some special weekend section of the paper. Naturally I said, YES! I was really excited about being able to spread the word about Child Life, and to also get something juicy for my work portfolio. So, they came out, the interview was great and the photoshoot was a little awkward since I had to pretend I was talking to my teaching doll...anyway a few days later I was on the Katy section of the Chronicle webpage! Check it out! I'll post a copy of the full article when it runs, which should be somewhere around Thanksgiving!

No comments: